Easy, No Heat Waves!
To Start: Hair should be about 90% dry before wrapping. Lightly twist dry hair with water or use your favorite styling product.
1. Place headband around head, hippie style, with flat comfort strap across forehead.
2. Pull a small section of hair up and around the headband.
3. Continue wrapping strands around the headband.
4. When you get to the back, simply wrap the last bit around multiple times.
5. Wear to bed, or just while getting ready.
6. Pull apart quick-release tabs to remove headband and reveal your beautiful waves.
Use larger size for perfectly tousled waves!